The 39th International Convention is on now (IBEW)
Start browsing the conference here!
We've started a GoFundMe page for Sean Gallagher. Please have a look and do what you can! (Click here)
Regina has a municipal election on the near horizon (October 26th, 2016)
You can find more information here! (click me)
Saskatchewan now has a registry of public buildings containing asbestos. (There's also some excellent material on indentifying it too).
Click here to see the most current Industrial and Commercial wage scales!
Our new Canadian IBEW commercial is airing! Have a look
2015 Canadian Electrical Codebook is now available at the hall!
2015 CEC and 2015 CEC/Handbook Bundle
Subsidized for 2038 members - Call!
Have you given any thought to the Trans Pacific Partnership (the TPP)?
Have a look at this new website ---> jointhebrotherhoodsk.com - Have your say!
Have you thought about retirement?
Many Canadians have little or no supplemental income at the end of their career.
The fight for a better Canada Pension Plan starts here!
A short video entitled "The Watch"
Empowering Saskatchewan's Construction Electricians
IBEW Local 2038 strives to:
- Promote respect among members of the electrical industry.
- Advocate reasonable methods and hours of work.
- Secure employment and adequate pay.
- Settle employment disputes.
- Seek security and a higher standard of living for construction electricians in Saskatchewan.
IBEW 2038 Core Values:
Our local union operates according to three core values that guide the actions of all we do:
- Respect – For all workers and employers.
- Brotherhood – Assisting members in sickness or distress.
- Citizenship – Promoting a high standard of citizenship within the community.
IBEW 2038 represents construction electricians in Saskatchewan below the 51st parallel,
and is governed by an executive elected by, and from, our membership.