Click here to see the most current Industrial and Commercial wage scales!
Our new Canadian IBEW commercial is airing! Have a look
2015 Canadian Electrical Codebook is now available at the hall!
2015 CEC and 2015 CEC/Handbook Bundle
Subsidized for 2038 members - Call!
Have a look at this new website ---> jointhebrotherhoodsk.com - Have your say!
Better Supervision starts again in spring of 2016
Empowering Saskatchewan's Construction Electricians
IBEW Local 2038 strives to:
- Promote respect among members of the electrical industry.
- Advocate reasonable methods and hours of work.
- Secure employment and adequate pay.
- Settle employment disputes.
- Seek security and a higher standard of living for construction electricians in Saskatchewan.
IBEW 2038 Core Values:
Our local union operates according to three core values that guide the actions of all we do:
- Respect – For all workers and employers.
- Brotherhood – Assisting members in sickness or distress.
- Citizenship – Promoting a high standard of citizenship within the community.
IBEW 2038 represents construction electricians in Saskatchewan below the 51st parallel,
and is governed by an executive elected by, and from, our membership.