2015 Canadian Electrical Codebook is now available at the hall!
2015 CEC and 2015 CEC/Handbook Bundle
Subsidized for 2038 members - Call!
Have a look at this new website ---> jointhebrotherhoodsk.com - Have your say!
Saskatchewan's provincial election is set for April 4, 2016
For more information, click here!
Have a look at the Quintin Eugene Zwarich GoFundMe page here
Concerned about Public Services in Saskatchewan?
Check out the SFL's "Own It" campaign
Better Supervision starts again in spring of 2016
Empowering Saskatchewan's Construction Electricians
IBEW Local 2038 strives to:
- Promote respect among members of the electrical industry.
- Advocate reasonable methods and hours of work.
- Secure employment and adequate pay.
- Settle employment disputes.
- Seek security and a higher standard of living for construction electricians in Saskatchewan.
IBEW 2038 Core Values:
Our local union operates according to three core values that guide the actions of all we do:
- Respect – For all workers and employers.
- Brotherhood – Assisting members in sickness or distress.
- Citizenship – Promoting a high standard of citizenship within the community.
IBEW 2038 represents construction electricians in Saskatchewan below the 51st parallel,
and is governed by an executive elected by and from our members.